Pedestrian Flood Door (single)PD-520
The PD-520 is a pedestrian door designed specifically to handle flooding conditions. Pedestrian Flood Doors are always in place, giving you constant flood protection while still allowing access to your facility.
This door comes ready to install and can be fitted with standard panic hardware, an electronic key pad or card reader for accessing the door.
- Work with PS DOORS to design a door to meet your water protective height requirements
- Windows and other options are available depending on you needs and water protection heights
- Standard or custom sizes available
- Walk Door Openings
- Freight doors
- Exterior or Interior Door Openings
- Mechanical Rooms
- Communication Rooms
- Lift Stations
- Available in mild steel or stainless steel.
- Compression Seal - does not require compressed air for activation.
- Watertight Door
- FM Approved
- Always in place.
- Door used as normal pedestrian door
- No human intervention required in times of flooding conditions.
- Pre-hung door and frame package for easy installation.