Assemble and package PS DOORS’ manufactured products to ensure that high quality manufactured products are shipped from PS DOORS.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assemble product components using power tools and hand tools
- Package products using proper materials to safely ship to customers
- Assist in loading and unloading of products and other general warehouse functions
- Collaborate with co-workers to ensure all materials are prepared properly so that the products will be assembled and packaged in an accurate and efficient manner
- Ability to use measuring devices, hand tools, and power tools.
- Skill in reading, writing, and math relative to construction drawings, work orders, time cards, shipping reports and other job related functions.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to operate a table saw, sliding miter saw, forklift and other carpentry tools is useful.
- Basic carpentry skills and mechanical knowledge relative to building construction and/or manufacturing environment.