Assemble and package PS DOORS’ manufactured products to ensure that high quality manufactured products are shipped from PS DOORS.
Essential Job Functions:
Assemble product components using mechanical fasteners
- Cut/drill raw material as directed by assembly drawings/cut lists
- Apply gasket/seal as necessary
- Package products using proper materials to safely ship to customers
- General carpentry duties related to packaging and crating of products
- Assist in loading and unloading of products and other general warehouse functions
- Collaborate with co-workers to ensure all materials are prepared properly so that the products will be assembled and packaged in an accurate and efficient manner
- Complete LMA functions such as time balancing, quarterly conversations, and PTO approval
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to use measuring devices, hand tools, and power tools. Skill in reading, writing, and math relative to construction drawings, work orders, time cards, shipping reports and other job related functions.
- Must have basic carpentry skills and mechanical knowledge relative to building construction and/or manufacturing environment.
Previous experience in metal fabrication or carpentry shop is beneficial.
- Ability to operate a table saw, sliding miter saw, forklift and other carpentry tools is useful.
Must be able to lift and walk with loads up to 150 lbs. with the assistance of at least one other production employee as needed.
- Production employee must be able to stand on feet for the entire duration of the scheduled shift.