Responsible for the maintenance and execution of the PS DOORS Information Technology Systems/Policies. Support all PS DOORS employees in day-to-day operations in regards to their needs/wants as it pertains to software and hardware. Maintain network performance and security through monitoring, analysis and troubleshooting of issues.
Essential Job Functions:
Interacts with internal clients on all levels to resolve IT-related issues and provides answers in a timely manner.
- Maintain documentation on the IT infrastructure as it pertains to network configuration, asset locations/configurations, etc.
- Participates on all hardware and software evaluations and maintains vendor contracts.
- Advise management on the purchase of computer hardware and software and purchase same.
- Identify any consequential training needs and facilitate provision where appropriate.
- Ensure all IT-related equipment is properly maintained and manage any resultant contracts.
- Administrates the company’s WAN and implements adequate security measures.
- Maintain firmware/software on IT resources.
- Administrates PS DOORS security measures. Primarily duties in video surveillance and locking systems.
- Work with available resources to create aids, programs and processes for all users in all things within your skill set.
- Attend educational and training opportunities and work with Vendors in order to stay informed of current trends and technology.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences. Ability to manage multiple projects. Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Aptitude for learning new technologies
- Demonstrated proficiency in Windows 10, Windows Server OS, and Microsoft Office products
- 2 years of IT support, networking or related experience.
- Professional experience with:
- Office 365 administration
- Basic networking items (VLANs, firewalls, switches, etc)
- Microsoft Active Directory management
- Group Policy and scripting
- Veeam and/or Storagecraft ShadowProtect backup software
- VMware vSphereReviewed By: Approved By:Last Updated By:
- Axis Security Cameras
- VoIP telephone systems