Assistance in daily scheduling operations to include creating and maintaining Work Orders within the Advanced Planning & Scheduling (APS) system. This will require the creation and maintenance of tools to determine labor estimates for the Work Orders.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create Works Orders based on project history and/or estimates for designed products upon the receipt of a customer order
- Obtain input as needed from Production Planner, design, engineering, and fabrication resources during the creation of work orders
- Create Works Orders to maintain stock levels of PS DOORS’ pre-made sub-assemblies, components, and LSG inventory
- Continually monitor and provide input as needed to improve efficiencies and eliminate waste during PS DOORS’ production operations
- Communicate with team leads and staff in design, engineering, and fabrication to coordinate project timeline requirements
- Monitor the status of projects as they run through design and engineering and inform the sales team of changes in project timelines to ensure our customers are updated as required.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office programs
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Ability to work in ERP software to create and monitor project scheduling