This position is primarily responsible for management of telephone communications, all aspects of customer reception and assistance, clerical duties, sales support, and other duties as assigned.
Essential Job Functions:
- Answer phones in a professional and courteous manner and direct calls correctly
- Greet visitors as they arrive and connect them with appropriate personnel
- Management of office supplies
- Responsible for directing all incoming mail and ensuring outgoing mail is sent
- Electronically scan all documents in job folders and place scanned documents into the corresponding electronic job folder
- Act as administrative support for the office
- Enter customer orders and assist in shipping and arranging freight
- Filing, scanning, data entry and accounting support for accounts payable and receivables
- Interact with customers to resolve outstanding payment issues and ensure collection
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to operate a multi-line phone system
- Ability to effectively communicate in a professional and courteous manner
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently, often moving quickly from task to task
- Prior work experience with data entry using accounting systems and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to operate multi-line phone system
3-5 years of related experience
- Associate’s Degree
- Prior experience in manufacturing, service, or construction business environment.