Maintaining, growing, and initiating business relationships with end user customers through telephone conversations, and other forms of media.
Essential Job Functions:
- Answer incoming customer calls.
- Answer basic product questions.
- Direct customers to correct Sales person as needed
- Internet Lead Follow ups
- Collect all information necessary for quoting, drawings, (fabricating, delivering, and billing customers)
- Handle parts orders.
- Provide simple quotations when necessary.
- Follow up on quotes and leads when needed.
Maintaining business relationships with customers
- Communicate extensively via telephone and email.
- Process incoming orders.
- Review purchase orders and contacts when needed.
- Submit the materials to the client in a timely manner.
- Work with scheduling to ensure the order ships on time.
- Ensure that the necessary paperwork is in order.
- Follow-up with clients to ensure/assess satisfaction.
Sustaining a High level of customer service
- Perform work tasks according to the customer’s requirement.
- Respond quickly to customer inquiries and other communications.
- Possess a positive customer service oriented attitude.
- Strong organizational skills & attention to details.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- General knowledge of computer operations, software, and ability to learn new ones required.
- Knowledge of basic math skills, including percentages and fractions. Understanding of measurements.
- Two year degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of the construction industry.
- Ability to read and understand industrial specifications and drawings/plans is helpful.
- Ability to set priorities and manage time effectively and multi-task different projects/customers.